Chicken Cacciatore in The Slow Cooker
Great Sunday dinner. Good over rice, pasta or potatoes.
For 8 Servings
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped in large chunks
- 12 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 48 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Large fresh tomato, chopped. This is optional. I only added it becasue I had one tomato left and needed to use it
- Sprinkle Red Crushed Pepper, optional
Chicken Cacciatore in The Slow Cooker Directions
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with all other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.